Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera.Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time.
They look legit but they are not.Once I saw the confirmation email they sent me (attached) I knew they got me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Ring Video Doorbell
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..."
- "Bridgeport location told me their latest add was a scam. SORRY the manager said it got me in though and laughed. $20 to join and $10 a month BUT really..."
- "Grass4less delivered brown grass and said that I left it to brown. They refused to make it right. The COO is highly unprofessional. You will regret it, if you buy..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."