Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera.Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time.
They look legit but they are not.Once I saw the confirmation email they sent me (attached) I knew they got me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Ring Video Doorbell
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..."
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "We had intruder spot and take out a Lorex LBV2723B bullet camera. The camera was left behind, but there was damage to the wiring harness - it had been pulled..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..."
- "The Walmart Supercenter in Lancaster, TX denied my WIC payment for items that should have been covered. A few weeks before that, my mother had to pay for an..."
- "Bridgeport location told me their latest add was a scam. SORRY the manager said it got me in though and laughed. $20 to join and $10 a month BUT really..."