I purchased an item on Feb 14 following the instructions re: checkout.I did wonder why it sent you to amazon for a gift card, but I have seen stranger things done.

The code for the playstation gift card has been used (sony can"t tell where it went) I tried contacting the customer support, left them a message. I have heard nothing. The phone number they have on the site is a non-working number. The address is probably made up as well.

SCAM SCAM SCAM.Shame on you STARAZAGO

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Starazago. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company FedEx that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Starazago.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Starazago to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Starazago?

Comments